Sunday, June 8, 2008

Memorial Day Weekend


Hunter and I were fortunate enough to attend the BYU father and sons basketball camp, and lay some Hill talent upside the head of some former BYU basketball players. Give us a 3 banger for that.
The weekend included basketball drills from Coach Rose and the current players. Games including 5 on 5, 3 on 3, 1 on 1, volleyball, football wiffleball, soccer and more. Sunday we got to go watch 'Music and the Spoken Word', have sac. meeting on temple square and have a fireside with D. Durrant and Jimmer.
Hunter's favorite thing was eating all the noodles and ice cream at the cannon center and staying in the hotel ( dorm haha )
Dad's favorite thing was playing flag football on the turf, and scorching the santiago brothers in every sport.

2 comments:

Katie said...

yeeesssss!!! Way to be awesome!!!

Team Jake and Vick said...

All Right, my Super Son! I loved the blog! I don't really know what blogs are.....kinda. BUT I KNOW I LOVE SEEING MY AMAZING KIDS AND GRANDKIDS ON THE INTERNET!!!! Thanks for doing this journal of your family.
I Love You,
Mom