Monday, August 18, 2008

Broncos 23 - Cowboys 13






I was blessed enough to be able to pay homage to my other Sunday religion and visit the motherland known as Mile High Stadium. As sad as my life be, I must admit this was a very, very cool experience. We sat on the 12th row on the 35 yard line, and we were close enough to mock T.O. by making fun of 'his quarterback.'

Kirk was unsure of the price we paid for the tickets, but he felt like it was quite a deal when he realzied how close we were to the cheerleaders. I was amazed at how long one person could stare with out blinking.

There is truly nothing like eating a 'Bronco Brat' on the 12th row...
'Today was a good day' (Ice Cube)

1 comment:

josh and summer said...

Jer- I'm glad that you can now cross that one of your "bucket list".