Monday, August 25, 2008

First Day of School!!!




I was awoken this morning at 6 a.m. to Jocelyn screamin "First day of school, first day of school" I'm glad my excitement for school passed on to my daughter :)


She would not stop talking about school last night until midnight. Then right before she dozed off she begged me not to let her sleep in like sleeping beauty.


Sara is sad to see our 'baby' start school. I'm glad to have a 2 hour break where I'm not told what to do. (I'm thinking of sending Sara back to college, so I can rule my castle every morning and walk around my house naked)

3 comments:

josh and summer said...

I thought you did that anyway Jer! All the kids look so cute going together. I can feel the tears coming to my eyes. ;]

King Family said...

special.

Trixy said...

Your kids are way to cute your gettin old their growin up